Moments that Matter

Moments that Matter

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Tweety Tuesday.

Hello minna-san!. :D
Today is another wacky day. >.<
I've been turned to a rag doll in dance class.. >.< well, for a moment..
because of my injured toes, i didn't do saute.. but of course, i still wanted to dance.. and my partner Reggie apparently wiggled my shoulders non-stop even flopping my arms around. O.O One wacko and strange kid i tell you!. xD

Also, our mark for our choreographer research report in dance is 96% ..\(*.*)/
Yey! ahaha. :D Also, i got my frightening midterm paper in English, and conveniently, i got 30/40 marks!. >.<
I almost wanted to jump from my seat becoz of that. xD ahaha. I mean, maybe for some people it's low, but for me..--> that's good.. considering all the tortures i'm getting a heck of with that course.. (c.O)

Also.. i just thought randomly..
that i really want summer to come already. (T^T)
well.. mayeb its becoz i have so many stuffs i wanna do, but i cant do becoz of schoolwork.
 but then again, when i think about it.. when summer comes.. i'll be all like. "what to do? i'm bored.. what to do?!"

Geez.. weather moods.. >.< can't you get along easier with us.. phhffxx.. O.O

And time for another song to play!. :D

Well, apparently from my dance class this morning.. this was our warm up song. :D Ahaha. So enjoy!. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment