Moments that Matter

Moments that Matter

Friday 1 April 2011

Blogging Reasons

Well, this is my first blog.

For starters, Welcome month of April!, and welcome for me to blogging!. Yey!
Well, it's definitely a rare thing for me to do, since this is my first-ever-blog that i'm posting.

So, title: What's A blog?
Typically, people would probably call me "dumb" or "ignorant" about this if they see this title.
Well, hhmm... let's see--> What is a Blog? and why do people blog? (?_?)

i would say  (i guess this question applies to me now too, right?) hhmmm.. ~.~
Well, what is a blog?
I don't really know the exact answer for that but i'm pretty sure it's something that people do or post in the internet regarding some research or feedbacks they seem to be wanting to share regarding a certain article or issue, and yada yada yada...

why do i (people) blog?
hhhmmm.. toughie question...
Considering the matter that many various people do make blogs, and people in various parts do follow these bloggers... (i know you must think me weird)
Well, in general, most fans would be following artists' blog, or general critiques' (and then make a fuzz out of it with their paparazzis and whatsoever...>.<
some people follow blogs in general with fashions statements...

ahahaha.. and yes, i do seem to notice a lot of these people because that's how they express themselves..
-->"through fashion". :P and i won't blame anyone for that, because, hey?, hello? everybody wears fashion..

As for other people, blogging.. just seems to amuse them, or some people might be looking at blogging as their life. Something of the sort. :P

well, me? I would say, i don't even know why i'm typing stuffs and signed up for this blogging area..@_@
ahaha. kidding!. :)
well, not that you guys would care..
but me, i would say blogging would probably be one of my way of making myself a journal.. since sometimes writing it on hands consumes my times (LOL). heck no, that was a failed humour.

but yeah, i guess sometimes, you won't really care what you post in your blogs.. because either way... nobody can stop you from posting whatever you wanna write or share or show the world. and hey? they have the choice of whether to ignore it or not..:P
ahahah..

well..
i guess this might be the strangest first blog ever...T_T.. i'm a fail. :{
oh well..
anyways,
Yoroshiku minna!. :) byebye... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment