Moments that Matter

Moments that Matter

Sunday 10 April 2011

My Randomness

(okay, i am quite upset right now because i remember having half way done with my post till my computer suddenly shuts itself down from me) T^T.. frustrating..

Anyways.. (T_T)
Today, I would like to greet a Happy Birthday to the birthday boys of April of my favorite band, Hey!Say!JUMP. :D

Happy 18th Birthday Keito Okamoto! Happy 16th Birthday Morimoto Ryutaro! and Happy 20th Birthday Arioka Daiki!. :D




Moving on.. :D
Last Friday, Cassandra Clare's 4th book to the Mortal Instrument Series, City of Fallen Angels, has arrived at my home! (^_^)

I can't wait to read it, however, apparently (-_-) i'll have to wait until my older sistet has finished reading it co'z she said she has to be the first one to read it. >.< My sister is pretty mean you see, the first time she read the first book, which was City of Bones, the next day after she finished it. --> she practically ruined my morning because she ruined the whole book for me.. (O.O) Oh well, it can't be helped.. though i am quite at grief becoz she probably can't read it until after her "final exam season" which is apparently occuring at the present time. =C (sighs)

Oh well.. moving on.. :P
One of other things I am very proud to share with you is my fandom towards the art of flim editing thru youtube. :D 
I would say, I am a big fan of ButaTokki right now.. becoz of her videos on youtube which are practically stories of the characters in the videos that she mixes together when they are completely different from each other. Well, not all of them, but you know what i mean. >.< It's like her videos and tributes to my fvaorite tandem of Yamada Ryosuke and Shida Mirai, are so cool it's a s if i'm watching a real movie and series.. kyaa~. xD

Can't wait for her next videos. She also writes a Hana Yori Dango fanfiction which is kind of a sequel to the real Hana Yori Dango ending. :D It's called Hana Yori Dango 3: Next Generation. :D
I'm quite such a fan of it, co'z i can't stop reading once i have started reading it. :D 


Also, I would probably like sharing a bit of my sweet tooth moments since I got back from my vacation from Philippines. :D


I seriously enjoyed this cake.. :) It wasn't so sweet.. and i can't wait to eat it again. :D
Especially, that for some reason it reminds me of those pastry cakes that you see in Cafe or bakeries in the anime.. i wonder if there's this kind of cake in Japan? (".)




the very wiggly yummy, jelly plan that my mom made. :D It has two flavours to it, along with it's duo colour appearance. :D It took about two weeks before me and my family finished the whole thing though. xD




And uhm!.. this is the Cinnamon Rolls that my sisters made. :D ~kyaa.. really yummy.. and really really really really.. OISHI!.. :D Along with vanilla ice cream on top.. either way of eating preference is sure good though. :)


And then there's these little chocolates that my mom brought home. There was actually just those 3 pieces that she has. And the three of me and my sisters ate it. :D One piece each. :D ahaha. :P
It was really cool, and of course, tastes like chocolate, and has a minty feel to it. :D

Anyways.. clumsy me.. i had so much fun blogging i forgot i still have some summarizing to do for Wade Robson, because he's the choreographer that me and my groupmates agreed to make a research on for dance class.. Everything's looking good anyways.. just hope my procastination stops soon though,, and this lazy feeling.. :P

Ahaha. So i should probably end this post with my growing admiration for the jpop group NEWS. :D


Well, of course.. I'm still a more big fan of JUMP, it's just that this weekend, me and my sisters have seen and heard they music, and we are falling in love with their music. :D
Ahaha. Also, I've seen some previous Ya-Ya-Yah videos.. a group which formerly consisted with the two members of JUMP, Hikaru Yaotome (rights) and Kota Yabu (left)


though, sadly Ya-Ya-Yah has disappeared since their debut with JUMP. Not that JUMP was a bad thing, it's just that the Ya-Ya-Yah group was quite an amusement as well. :'{ 

Now, Chlee.. you have to stop talking and work on your homework.. huhu.. T_T
or maybe watch DL4 since ButaTokki just uploaded it. (*.*) or maybe read the last 5 Chapters of HYD:Next Generation. (8.8)

LOL. i have so much distractions.. xD Haha. Anyways,
to end this blog. 

my music to share: Summer Time - NEWS (Unplugged)


Alright minna-san!. Ja-ne!. :)
 byebye. :_



No comments:

Post a Comment