Moments that Matter

Moments that Matter

Monday 18 April 2011

My Failed Monday

>w< Domo minna-san!. :D

Sooooooooooooooo, HELLO! Again!. :D
Apparently, during the weekends I have been typing a fanfic again. :D Ahaha. And it's Daiki based. :D I'm not really sure if people read in my post there, but oh well. :P

Today... Is such a big fail day for me. >.<
No. 1" I am so pissed because I got 70% test result in my homework in math, just because of my clumsy mistakes.. >.< Like's it's as worse as it can be. Like I just had to round 12/15 to 4/5 and i still missed it, or losing a place value, or juust because i forgot to take the square root off of the next equation in my solution. \(X_X)/
No.2 : I injured my middle toe in my left foot because of trying to jump split in dance class. EPIC FAIL. ikr?.
Oh my goodness! It hurts though, at first I didn't wanna care about it, but before i knew it, here I am at home walking like someone who needs a criple.. hopefully i won't need those with with minor injury. It's manageable, but stilll. (it hurts.. exxxx....T^T)

Anyways...I really just wanted to post an entry here since i kinda missed the whole week last week. xP
LOL. Silly me, forgetting about my journal. One thing that also probably reminded me of this is my dairy entry assignment work for English (wherein apparently now, he wants us to do a sonnet <does he want us to be a next shakespear? whatever the true answer behind that question may be, i probably DO NOT WANT TO KNOW>).. well yeah. i swear, he's probably gonna give me a low mark on that one, because it was quite very informal and very personalized. My entry was like 3 pages long.. (i shortened it through my page printing, which made it into 2) when he originally asked for 1. >.< Ahaha. so, i guess he'll just suck it up.. >.< Oh dang it!. >.< Gotta make my blog fast now.. >.<

Today I'd like to share some of my adorable collections!. :)


Ahaha. :)
well, these are actually presents. :D
The first one is a present given to me on my 15th birthday by my friend. :) I name him Bubu. :P LOL. I actually just thought of naming him at these very moment. :D

Then the monkey, the giraffe, and the alligator below Bubu are the triplets. :P
Lol. My mom bought us these stuff toys from her previous work. :D They were on sale, and they were just so adorable...:D

Ahaha.She also actually says that i'm the monkey, my oldest sister is the giraffe and my younger sister is the alligator. xD ahaha.

Anyways.. :D What's the latest song stuck in my head?? .:D
probably none at the moment, but because of the story that i'm working on.. this song is the most played in my playlist atm. :D Well, enjoy listening to it. :D Now.. back to parody paragraphs and math.. o.O




I just randomly listened to this version of the song that my friend said for me to listen to, and then before i knew it, it's in my playlist especially at these times of writing mood. :) anyways..
back back back to math and english. gotta get back.. gotta get back,,, >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment