Moments that Matter

Moments that Matter

Tuesday 5 April 2011

First story posted on the net.

Hello everybody!. :)

How are you guys doing? Well, for once, April is up and I just had a week off last week. Spring break. :)
Kyaa~. xD

Well, anyways, I'm back to school, and got my report card. No bad marks (thank goodness). :)
More importantly, major news.. :P
I was finally able to post my first ever fiction story online. >.< feels so proud of myself for doing that. :))
 Well, i've done stories before, but never really have anyone reading them.. so, just by posting it in the net--> well who knows how many people may have read it?. but anyways, that's one accomplishment i would say that would take the best part of me. :P lol. I'm actually, hoping to write another one soon, since i wrote that story somewhere in the middle of spring break, which was quite filled with Hey!Say!JUMP moments and video watching. >.<  I feel so bad because right until now.. >.< -> i still haven't seen the summary yet. :( and i'm waiting for the subs.. oh my, I wonder how long that'll be?

Anyways, and for another news..it's Morimoto Ryutaro's birthday today in Japan!. Tanjobi Omedeto! :) Also, for the people in Japan with what had happened in the last month, I know your still fighting and struggling with everything, hang in there. I know God has mercy, and he will never leave you. So, keep praying to Kami-sama.

Also, for another news, well, you I used to study in Philippines, and now my friends in High School there have graduated.. so CONGRATULATIONS!. :) Hope you enjoyed the 4 years of high school you guys have went through, and i'm pretty sure they know what i mean by that. :)

anyways, kyaa~. well, i'm still trapped in english class, (guess it's not that bad considering i see my green guy there xD) and well, i have my midterm exams in it by friday, and just hopefully...(sighs) i survive. Gambarimasu!. >w<

Well, I guess that's all for today. :)
Hope you guys are having a fun week, :)
Ja matte ne!. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment