Moments that Matter

Moments that Matter

Friday 29 April 2011

A shuffle turn-of-table in a week.

Domo minna-san!.. :DD

Alright... so, I haven't posted all week because of very very very random stuffs..>.<
And also, as I would've called it "the shuffling twist of events in a week".. >.<

Well, for once..I am a person who is a complete baby when it comes to what they so called 'love'.xD
Ahaha. amateur, (newb?) ikr?. xD

but yeah.. I'm really clueless about it and just recently last week.. I thought i was starting to like guy. (o.o)
And for various reasons, i am usually the type of person to be friends with guys (well, that's normal right?) and being a girl living with only my dad as a guy in my house, i tend to be very loving to my guy friends seeing them as my brothers. :D Well, of course, not all of them. There are those people that you know you can classify as a "crush" or "special" or an "exception" to the list of friends right?. xD

Anyhows.. So I would say this post is gonna be very random and O.O yeah...

Starting from last week's Thursday & Friday:
 Dance class - (co'z that's the only class i have with him)
We happened to paired to one another co'z we had to go in groups of 3 rows  and with 6 people only in our class, well. ratios is 2:3. right?. So i got paired up with him, and it is a usual things for us to be annoying and ranting and blabbering on each other. xD (wherein, i always happen to win when they open up silly arguments. :P) Ahaha. Anyhows, so thrusday, we were paired up and we were running through the choreo that we were practicing for our Spring Concert Performance on that 25th of May. So while we were at it, he eventually goes near me (co'z he's behind me) and shakes me and plays with my shoulders and moves my arms as if i'm a puppet. >.< Silly stuffs like that.. which i found normal

on the Friday...
He kept on doing the same thing.. only now. did i notice that he was annoying me more, and when he approaches me, he seems to be snuggling or cuddling me in a way.. (which i am not quite sure if it so). o.O

and that Friday afternoon as well..
well.. I was waiting for my sister to pick me up..
And he was getting a ride as well.. i'm predicting he's usually waiting outside the school doors waiting for his ride with his friends. Apparently what shocked me was that when he was walking with his friends, and spotted me.. (of course as normal routine, he poked me and annoyed me for a small time).. and then yada yada yada.. and when he came back around (with his friends) --<with my sister still not arriving> he saw me yet again, and what took me by surprise was because he approached me and talked to me instead when his friends we're practically just out there with him..

So when my sister arrives, i bid goobye to him then he called unto me, when i turn back he just stared at me for a brief moment, then all of a sudden he's like nvm. peace out. o.O


THEN.. here comes this week. (which is another 4 day school week) 
Monday:
Now this is gonna be really awkward..>.<
Because Monday morning, first class is dance.. and then it was only me and him in the dance room since there was still like about 10 mins. before the start of class (and with us, having only 6 people in our class, what more do you expect? right?)

So, as usual we were annoying each other.. and then we were contemplating on whether we're suppose to change for the day's class because we know that there was gonna be  bus ridership and stuff.. and then. ydaydayda..
Eventually, he said that well, whatever he's gonna go get changed.. Up to my surprise, he went inside the girls' change room (and hello?!?! if ever you did not know, i can't change in there if a guy is in there?) And so, when i noticed this, i ran up to him, trying to drag him out of that room --> which i resulted with failure to do considering with his height and built, and MY height and built. Instead of me dragging him out, he dragged me in instead closing the door behind us. And then, so I saw him put his stuff on some surface and saying that he's gonna get change and yada yada yada, and, me, standing there, realizing that i'm gonna HAVE to go out of the room, went for the door to escape. (which a normal guy would probably let slip).. apparently, he didn't. With my gym bag straddles behind me, and when he saw me trying to get out of the room, he grabbed my gymbag from my back and dragged me back into the room, then he blocked the change room door, setting himself in between the door and the door frame. O.O


 Awkward enough, with that.. i will not say the rest of that morning.. but i would say also that in the afternoon that he touched my cheek,, trying to annoy me..

Then all of a sudden, all week long.. he seemed awkward, distant and away.. T^T
i'm not really if it's whether the fact that he feels like he's noticing stuff or something..but i'm having a feeling i just want normal dance class family back.. T^T

He didn't act normal until today, which is Thursday, which is our last day for the week,,>.<
Sooo. i have but one question:
Do you think this guy likes me or not? :-?

(and also, this is why i do not like these problems..>.< they keep bothering me)

No comments:

Post a Comment